Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hoe gaan dit? Mi re? Ngapi? Wa lala po? Ngepi? Kora? Ku cwani?

You might be asking yourself, What does all that written up above mean?  I would tell you if I knew!  Hahahahaha.  Today I received a TON of information preparing me for staging and for the most exciting two years to come!  That included a letter with these questions or phrases written on it welcoming me and congratulating me.  I'll let you know when I find out what it really means, it probably says something in a language found in Namibia but I have no clue.  :)

So over the past month or so I have been wrapping up work.  Tomorrow (August 5th) is officially my last day at Odyssey Hospice.  I am so excited but sad at the same time.  I love the people I work with but know I have an incredible journey ahead of me. 

I am also preparing to move out of my apartment and back home.  Another bittersweet experience.  I have LOVED living with my roommate Carrie and will be sad to split apart but am happy for her and the direction God is taking her at this time in her life. 

I am selling my car (Sandie). :( She is the best car a girl can have (or guy!)  :)

So now I am working on packing up my place, moving, finishing training my replacement at work, and packing up my life for the next two+ years. 

I also had my going away party last weekend.  WOW!  I am pretty sure I had over 100 people there at one point, it was amazing!  My love tank is so full! 

Thank you to the worlds best family ever!  My Family is simply the best and puts on the best parties.  They support me so much and love me for being me.  Have I mentioned out amazing they are?  They are! 

I leave in two weeks!  I'll post at least once more before then.  As for now, so long!  :)

No comments: