Thursday, August 4, 2011

Address

So I have been asked by most people I have talked to what my address will be while in training.  Today I finally received that information.

Keep in mind I will not be in Namibia until after August 24th.

You can send packages to

Melissa Nicks
P.O. Box 6862
Windhoek 9000
Namibia

If sending something through an expedited service such as FedEx or DHL send it to the street address of the PC office.

19 Nachtigal Street
Ausspannplatz
Windhoek
Namibia

This address will only be for training.  Once I am sworn in on October 20th and move to my new site I will put up a new address.  Also remember that all mail can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to make it to its destination.  (That includes mail sent to you here at home too!)

With that said, feel free to send me all that your heart desires! :)

No comments: