Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Back.... I think.

So yes it has been a while since I have really posted but it has also been a while since I have visited other peoples blogs as well. How am I supposed to live up to my title of Melissa Jean the Blogging Queen if I dont blog every now and then?
This is mostly due to the fact that I am desperately searching for a job. I have my bachelors degree in Business, Marketing and have applied to about 30 (maybe more) jobs this past 4 months! I have come to the realization that because the economy is so bad and is getting worse every now and then that those amazing companies out there cannot hire an amazing catch like myself!
(I'm an optimist, can you tell?)
I have come across a few prospective jobs and am constantly praying that one of them will be the one for me.
As for right now my schedule consists of picking up Ian from school, cooking dinner, and visiting Nanny J once a week.
Nanny J deserves a post all to herself, but just to quickly fill you in, she is 95, falls asleep every 10 minutes or so, and she is my Great Grandmother on my moms side!
With that said, I will try to not neglect my blog anymore, though it is hard to sometimes come up with ideas when I am actually at my computer.
Now I would like to give a little shout-out to my 6 readers
"HOLLA!"
This goes to Aunt Florence, Grandpa, Dad, Michelle, Heidi, and sometimes Liz.
(I was told that Aunt Florence and Grandpa check my sisters and my blogs)
Yea for 6 readers! :)
If there are anymore of you out there, tell me! I like to see who's spying on me :)

1 comment:

Heidi Thompson said...

Yay for the updated blog!

Thanks for the shout out!