Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Namibia, here I come!



Ahhhh... My invite has finally come and I have officially accepted.

It arrived last Monday while I was up in Nor Cal White Water Rafting for the week.  My roommate called me Monday night and told me it had arrived, I was bummed but super stoked it finally arrived!

Friday night when I arrived home my parents, brother, and sister were all there to watch the opening of the Big Blue Packet, otherwise known as the INVITE!

We were right about Namibia!  I will be working as a business advisor in the SEED (Small Enterprise & Entrepreneurship Development) program.  The program began in 2010 so it is a fairly new program.  :)

Mom was so excited she made me pose for a photo.

I leave for Washington DC on August 18th and will travel to Namibia on August 21st.

For those who know me we will be having a going away party!  Email or Facebook me for details, I'd love to see you before I leave!

1 comment:

machou said...

Wow! Congrats! Your blog is so inspirational. I have just submitted my application and awaiting for the follow up. Wish you all the best and may God inspire you to leave a positive mark in your community.