Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"I'm Comin'... Out... I'm Comin'..."


I promised myself that I would not start blogging or reveal this blog to my sisters and to the rest of the world until I finished school.
Well, guess what? I finished my last final about 3 hours ago and am now a college graduate, I will be walking this Sunday! Yay!
I will be receiving my BA in Business Marketing and can't wait!
Now my next step is finding a job that I will love, I am talking to someone right now about a possible job opportunity that would be amazing! Pray that it happens.

4 comments:

Liz Nicks said...

Congrats sister and your blog is way cute. Good job!

Heidi Thompson said...

woo woo sister! Welcome to the blogosphere. How weird to think you've been a closet blogger!

Congrats on finishing your last final. The Thompsons are looking forward to seeing you graduate on Sunday in a really cute outfit!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

YAY MEL! I know, I blog too...sad, but true. Congratulations on graduating!! I am really proud of you and I know you will do well in whatever finds you.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I thought Comin out ment something else. I didnt know if I should read this or not. Welcome to the real world. Now get a JOB!